Product DescriptionThese home learning and parental engagement resources will suit families of children in Early Years, Key stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Families can join in learning together or children can do the activities independently. No special expertise is needed, there are no wrong answers, just get involved and have fun! The activities require little preparation, so can fit into around family life. We have included links and more ideas; if the theme catches the child’s imagination they can explore further if they wish. In using these resources, parents will be helping their child to:
- Improving social skills such as patience, turn taking and good sportsmanship.
- Develop their speaking skills and confidence.
- Feel more confident and motivated to read and write.
- Think and talk about your family.
- Learn new things and be creative.
- Develop their writing and spelling skills.
- Help their understanding of the world around them.
- Have fun while learning.