Become a PEN member!
Benefits of membership include:
- termly network meetings for Manchester schools or support setting up a network for those further afield.
- priority booking on PEN training
- free parental engagement resources – something new each term!
- priority when applying for funded projects or other developments
- opportunities to pilot new resources.
2019-20 PEN membership: £120
PEN membership is available to all schools and settings. We are currently developing networks or supporting others to do so. If you are interested in finding out whether your area has an existing network, if you would like some support for your current network or you are thinking of starting one up, please contact us.
It's great to hear about new resources and schemes and share good practice!
Teacher, Chorlton Park Primary School
Its really useful to network and find out about other agencies.
PSA, Kingsway Community Trust
Going to PEN meetings always inspires me and motivates me!
PSA, Newall Green Primary School
Our network meetings are for all staff who have parental engagement as part of their role. These meetings are beneficial for any organisation working with families, including schools.
- Get updated about news, opportunities, useful resources, contacts and links
- Share what’s working well and discuss current challenges.
- Focus on one or two specific current issues
- Hear about parental engagement work from the host school
- Hear from agencies that can support work with parents
The agenda for the network meetings is wide ranging and directed by members needs.
Virtual meetings are held every term. Network schools take turns to host and share practice. Schools from all areas are welcome to become PEN members to attend.