KS2 Family Detective Reading Project
Resource pack only:
available for £75
£150 for 1 or 2 people to attend the training session and a pack with all the activities, supporting resources and teacher’s notes.
Highly successful project which has motivated children and parents to get more involved in reading and developed children’s comprehension skills.
Introduction to the resources and training on how to run the project in school. Year 3, 4 or 5 children and their families work together on an exciting challenge to solve a mystery, developing their comprehension, inference and questioning skills.
The pack includes
- a parents’ guide to the project
- supporting resources such as letters, invitations, evaluation forms, label templates and a checklist
- teachers’ notes on how to deliver the project successfully, with practical examples from schools
- optional reading challenge to keep up momentum
- CD-ROM with the resources so that the project can be repeated
Upcoming training dates
Thu 28 Sep, 9.30-12 at the Windrush Millennium Centre, M16 7WD.
To book, please email email@example.com
Webinar based training:
No upcoming webinar dates.
Please email us if you are interested.
For more information about the KS2 Family Detective Reading Project please click here.