KS2 Family Detective Reading Project
This project aims to:
- improve children’s reading levels, particularly their comprehension skills;
- help parents better support their child’s reading;
- improve parental engagement at KS2.
It is aimed at Year 3, 4 or 5 children and their families. They work together (usually over 3 – 5 weeks) on an exciting challenge to solve a mystery, developing their comprehension, inference and questioning skills.
The project starts and ends with workshops for the children and their families.
The pack includes
- a parents’ guide to the project
- supporting resources such as letters, invitations, evaluation forms, label templates and a checklist
- teachers’ notes on how to deliver the project successfully, with practical examples from schools
- optional reading challenge to keep up momentum
- CD-ROM with the resources so that the project can be repeated
SPECIAL OFFER: KS2 Family Detective Reading Project pack £75 only
Buy the resource pack from Playbags Ltd or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next training date will be 27 April at the Windrush Centre, M16 7WD.
To book a place email email@example.com or ring 0161 860 5039.
The KS2 Family Detective Reading Project is produced by Playbags Ltd